Built on the top of a hill, surrounded by the archetypal Cycladic rocks, and offering magnificent views, Villa Mary is a special property with an artistic style, ideal for a company of friends with eclectic taste. Besides the theatrical ambience indoors, its main highlight is the panoramic, serene view: from the nearby beaches of Elia, Agrari and Super Paradise to the islands of Paros, Antiparos, Naxos, Amorgos, Folegandros, Ios and Donousa.
The villa is built in traditional style (combining the stones with the white-washed Cycladic style) right on the rock (which can be seen also in some of the rooms like the bathrooms), and the surrounding scenery, with the rocks (characterized as of special beauty) and the cactuses is really amazing. The views can be enjoyed from the many different verandas and yards, as well as from the small amphitheater and many of the rooms surrounded by windows.
The outdoor spaces with the stone paths remind of a Cycladic village, while the private church of «Virgin of the Rocks» is ideal for a traditional Greek wedding or baptize.
The villa is located just 10 minutes by car from Mykonos Town and in close distance to some of the island’s most famous but also quieter beaches (Elia, Super Paradise and Agrari, just 3-5 minutes drive away).
Villa Size: 370m²
Plot Size: 5,500m²
- dining table for 8 persons
- sitting area with fireplace, TV, stereo system and a breathtaking view
- fully equipped open plan compact kitchen
- spacious master bedroom with king size bed with en-suite bathroom
- large bedroom with king size bed, sitting area and en-suite bathroom
- double bedroom with queen size bed, sitting area and en-suite bathroom
- bedroom with double bed on the mezzanine and two singe beds
- dining table for 8 persons and bar
- shaded terrace with sofas ideal for a morning coffee or evening reading
- dining table for 6-8 persons
- infinity pool with sunbeds with a breathtaking view
- sitting area on the edge
- open theatre
- various relaxation areas
- “Virgin of the rocks”, Greek Church