- Type: 7 Bedrooms
- Sold: No
- Location: Kanalia, SE
- Beds: 7
- Baths: 8
Sleeps up to 14 persons
Villa Grande is a luxury estate, situated on an elevated hill facing Mykonos Town, Little Venice and can view all ships entering the harbor. The Villa relishes astonishing views of the sunsets, while a circle of the islands of Tinos, Syros, Dilos marks the Cycladic horizon.
Villa Grande blends uniquely into the rocky natural setting, while the imposing infinity pool, hugged by curved granite rocks tantalizes your senses into believing that you are swimming into the crystal blue waters of Mykonos.
Plenty of spacious terraces with more than twelve sumptuous chill-out areas wrap around the striking white sugar cube villa, making it ideal for endless sunbathing, relaxing and romantic alfresco dining. Savor a sunset cocktail at the lounge while the blowing wind, moving through the reeds below, makes them vibrating rhythmically.
Villa Grande amazes its guests not only with its postcard views but also with an elegant and cozy interior design carrying the eclectic taste of the owner, having harmonized the Cycladic charm with the modern comforts.
The elegant open plan kitchen is separated from the living area by a stunning arch.
Five charmingly decorated bedrooms, with their own en suite bathroom, wooden ceilings, marble floors and marvelous sea view complete the main building, while a few steps further the guesthouse designed to accommodate a family of four, follows the same stylish decoration and thoughtful details that prevail all around the house.
The distinctive combination of breathtaking views, Cycladic charm, modern comforts, absolute privacy and luxury makes this Villa an exceptional vacation spot for even the most elite traveler.
DETAILS: Villa Grande is built on a plot of over 4,400sqm, and offers the ideal holiday destination for large families or group of friends (from 10 up to 14pp).
The main Villa is a 5-bedroom en suite residence (605sqm) that can accommodate a family of 10.
The independent Guesthouse (60sqm) can accommodate a family of 4 (2+2).
There is also a fully equipped Studio (25sqm) for the live-in staff (housekeeper).
The nearest small beach is just 500 meters away and a Helipad is 200 meters away.
The Villa provides an infinity swimming pool, surrounded with carved granite rocks, Pool Bar, large pergolas with wind shields and a dozen terraces & lounges for relaxing and dinning for up to 20 guests. Also available are a BBQ, wood-fired pizza oven, geothermal systems for heating and cooling the floors, air conditioning in all bedrooms and the living room, Wi-Fi, Sat TV, a bio vegetable garden plus ample parking space.
Villa Grande has three levels:
- The top level (80sqm) features the master bedroom with its own en suite spacious shower room, hall-dressing room and 2 private verandas with incredible view.
- The entrance level, adjacent to the pool, has the open-plan kitchen, very spacious living and dining rooms, hall, fireplace, WC, large pergolas, verandas, many terraces, BBQ, pool-bar overlooking the sea and the fabulous sunsets.
- The ground level has 4 bedrooms (27, 25, 16 & 25 sqm) all with double beds.
All bedrooms with en suite shower rooms, air conditioning, verandas and sea view.
There is also a second entrance to the Villa in this level for easy and direct access.
- Infinity Swimming Pool – Operated with Electrolysis
- Huge Pergola for Dining and Relaxing with Transparent Windshield Protection
- Many Alfresco areas
- BBQ and Wood Fired Oven
- Pool Bar
- Sunbeds & Loungers
- Audio Equipment CD – MP3 – Bluetooth system
- Air Conditioning in all Bedrooms and in the Living room area
- Geothermal System for Heating and Cooling the Floors
- Wi-Fi VDSL Internet
- Sat TV & DVD
- Alarm System and Security Cameras
- Safe Boxes in all Bedrooms
- Ample Parking Space
- Organic Vegetable Garden
- Guided tour of the Estate
- Daily housekeeping service by the live-in staff (housekeeper).
- Change of linen twice a week
- Change of towels every other day
- Pool towels provided