Villa Cyan is located just five-minute’s drive away from the city and the new port of Mykonos. High above sea level with a breath-taking sunset view over the ancient island of Delos and the new port of Mykonos, you can enjoy the view of majestic cruising boats arriving daily to the island. Not just one of the best spots of the island but the one that truly justifies its location’s name of Paradisia (Paradise).
An attractive 370 sqm villa exposing the unique architecture of Mykonos combined with dazing off-white minimal furniture. The interior of the property is extremely refined; white curtains, white couches and antique pieces reveal that every part of the house has been delicately decorated. Plentiful windows, create a light and pleasant environment, give a sense of continuity of the outdoors, and allow full enjoyment of the landscape from inside the house. The swimming pool plays center stage with an outdoor wood fire BBQ and large seating and dining area, all providing shelter from the refreshing Mykonian wind. The pool is surrounded by stylish teak deck sunbeds and comfortable sofas. The land plot also provides a beautiful planted garden, full of flowers, olive trees and large eucalyptus. A perfect retreat vacation for those who love calmness and elegant simplicity in a private setting.
- spacious entrance
- alarm control
- master double bedroom suite with balcony, fire-place, big round Jacuzzi, en-suite bathroom, TV, air-condition
- master double bedroom with balcony, fire-place, en-suite bathroom, TV, air-condition
- double bedroom with balcony, en-suite bathroom, TV, air-condition
- two spacious living-rooms, one with fire-place and the other with flat TV-DVD
- dining room with a 2.5 meters dining table
- large equipped kitchen
- guest bathroom
- double bedroom with immediate access to the swimming pool, en-suite bathroom, TV, air-condition
Lower ground floor:
two guest rooms with en-suite bathrooms, TV, air-condition with a terrace of immediate access to the garden