Sleeps 8-14 persons
Mykonos is known for its striking and stylish houses but even among these Villa Kynthos is a gem.
A perfect spot, situated on the Aleomandra Peninsula between the small tavernas of Ornos and the soft sands of Agios Yiannis, the villa is only a ten minute drive from fashionable and lively Mykonos town.
The glorious views of luxury yachts in the distance, the mystical island of Delos and the famously dramatic fiery Mykonian sunsets combine with a 30 metre pool that continues from outside into the sitting room to make this villa truly unique.
Vast windows fill the house with island light and pergolas shade deep sofas outside whilst the interiors, cool white and elegant, reflect the stylish and minimalist furniture.
Villa Kynthos is particularly favored by celebrities and politicians who require privacy, peace and space.
- entrance hall
- split level living room with satellite TV and DVD
- dining room
- large fully equipped kitchen
- double bedroom
- en-suite shower room
Lower Ground floor:
- large recreation room, with heated indoor Jacuzzi pool (5m x 4m)
- recreation room features bar/kitchen/dining area
- running and cycling machine
- shower room
- 2 Double bedroom suites, en-suite bathroom, with living area/kitchenette
- twin bedroom, en-suite shower room, with kitchenette
- large outdoor pool terrace, with dining area, staff suite (below pool), laundry room
master double bedroom suite, en-suite shower room, walk-in wardrobe, landing with desk and office facility
double bedroom, en-suite shower room, walk-in wardrobe
- beautifully presented 1000 sqm villa
- infinity swimming pool (sea water) 30m x 3m
- heated indoor Jacuzzi pool
- air-conditioned throughout (except Jacuzzi pool area)
- 6 en-suite bedrooms, with Satellite TV/DVD
- Wifi throughout